Sunday 22 April 2012

sameera reddy sexy




Sameera says the only scary part of the film was when she had to get dunked in 2°C water in Scotland for a particular shot. “Priyadarshan had warned me it was not a girlie role and I had promised him I wouldn't throw any heroine nakhras (tantrums). So I didn't tell him that I have a low BP problem and even sitting with the AC on gives me the chills. Boy! I almost got hypothermia,” she says.
The actor is proud to be associated with five language cinemas in India even though she has to battle questions mainly from Hindi cinemagoers about her ‘absence' from their medium. “When I began my career, I used to say I was a Bollywood heroine. Once Mr. Bachchan had referred to this body of work as cinema of India, and today I feel proud about being known as the heroine of each of the States I work for. What most people living in Mumbai don't realise is regional cinema has a large fan following too,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment